The villa is located in Krašići (Tivat municipality) on the Lustica peninsula, directly opposite Porto Montenegro (it will take you 5 minutes to get there from the villa by water if you have your own boat, or 15 minutes by car).
The villa is a cascade building with a total area of 516 sq.m located on a plot with a total area of 2.228 sq.m. The whole group includes parking, cascading descent with a decorative stream to the villa, a four-level building with an internal atrium and a pool, three open terraces with magnificent views of the Bay of Kotor and an island with the church Gospa of Miloserda another pool being next to one of the terraces and a go-down to your own beach.
Planting the real estate item provides for a wide range of fruit and ornamental plants with automatic watering. Oleander, bougainvillea, cypress, olive trees, figs, pomegranate, oranges, tangerines etc. are planted in the area.
The house has:
– five spacious bedrooms with bathrooms and dressing rooms,
– six bathrooms,
– a spacious living room with access to the pool,
– a fully equipped kitchen with a coffee machine, a warming drawer, a fridge with freezer, a dishwasher, an electric stove, Villeroy & Boch utensils,
– dining room with access to the pool,
– three large terraces with a gorgeous view,
– a utility space (a washing machine, an ironing board, a dryer …),
– a room for the guard.
The price of the real estate item is EUR 3,500,000.