Reconstruction of a villa in the village of Kuljace, Budva.
The area of the villa is 550 m2 on a plot of 1200 m2.
The following problematic aspects of the structure were identified:
- lack of waterproofing and thermal insulation under the stone facade and roof tiles,
- depressing state of interior decoration,
- unfinished state of the pool,
Work was carried out:
- removal of the stone facade and roof,
- replacement of all windows,
- cutting of additional windows in the roof,
- hydro and thermal insulation of the entire structure was made,
- restoration of the pool.
Restoration work continues.